Vendre au gouvernement américain : Identifier les opportunités et gagner des subventions
Selling to the U.S. Government: Identifying Opportunities & Winning Awards
Le 9 mai 2017, durant un petit-déjeuner conférence (en anglais), proposé par BDO, seront abordés les points suivants :
- What products/technology is the U.S. Government interested in buying/funding;
- Benefits and risks of a U.S. Government contract;
- Raising awareness of your product or technology;
- How to apply for and win a U.S. Government contract.
- Eric Sobota: the National Leader of the US Government Contracts and Grants Advisory Services Group at BDO USA. His practice of over 35 individuals focuses on a wide range of business issues, regulatory compliance matters, and litigation matters. These matters span the realm of traditional government contractors, life science organizations, not-for-profits, and institutions of higher education.
- Andrew Stiles : Andrew Stiles has more than 10 years of experience in US Government contracting and consulting. He helps clients navigate the compliance and performance challenges associated with successfully executing US Government awards. Industries served include Aerospace & Defense, Professional Services, Architecture & Engineering, Construction, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Higher Education, and Nonprofit.
-8:30 - 9:00 : Accueil / Petit-déjeuner
-9:00 - 10:00 : Conférence
-10:00 - 10:15 : Questions / Réponses
-10:15 - 11:30 : Networking
Salons France Amériques, 9-11 Avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 75008 Paris